Friday, February 15, 2013

Collegiate School

Collegiate School - NYC
It is an honour and a pleasure to be working with teachers today at Collegiate School in New York.

I can't think of a better place to share my passions of Digital Storytelling and Boys' Writing than at an all boys school.

During my school visit yesterday I couldn't help but think about Jeff Wilhelm's social contract. For without a social contract in place, I wouldn't have been able to sit with 1st grade students and have a discussion about their writing.

Here's a previous post that talks about the social contract and relationships.

2 comments:

  1. It was our pleasure to host you. What a treat to have such an experience before the long weekend- I can only imagine all of the reflecting that is going on with each of my faculty. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was wonderful. Your staff was so willing to share their stories. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete